I need prayers that my burdens be lifted off ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaM

Prayer Partner
I need prayers that my burdens be lifted off of my back today; I feel like I just can't handle anymore. Thank you all and God bless you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying  Psalm 55:22  "Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." 

Matthew 11:28-29  "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Hebrews 12:1  "Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,"

Romans 5:3  "Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."

2 Corinthians 1:3-5  "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too.  Praising God for His lovingkindness and tender mercies, in Jesus' name.  Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I am humbled and grateful to say that I did have some burdens lifted off of me on this prayer request. I still have some unanswered questions but of course I will keep praying for the answers I am seeking. Thank you to those that said a prayer for me, whether on this site or quietly, I am so very grateful. God bless you all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
140
I was told by a "###" on the Internet two different time frames and two different Jamaicans that a black magic spell was placed on me ....my chakras are blocked and Angels can't protect me...I told them both that I believe in God and don't believe them. They told me "it's a good thing you...
Replies
7
Views
253
Psalm 55:22 - KJV Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. LORD GOD sustain me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom