Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Prayer request for my mom and my relationship. We want to understand each other and just when there seems to be breakthrough it’s a big misunderstanding around the corner. I’m so frustrated. I mean I tried to gently tell her something that I needed and instead of trying to understand she said I...
Replies
Views
Pray for my anxiety. It’s kind of at a high right now. I feel like something is wrong. I get this feeling every so often and usually when I get this feeling it’s because something does happen. And I just don’t want to know what happens anymore but I look and I find. It’s typically to do with my...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers and sister I’m writing this being guided by the Holy Spirit that this message reaches a good quantity of people so that yall can pray for my mother who after 3 years of drinking on the weekends has now transitioned into more drunkenness during the week days her drinking started...
Replies
Views
Id need prayers that my friend Ebony tallie will reunion back to me and forgive me id needed prayers that she can see that iam a good heart ❤️ person that will reach out to her anytime prayers that she will come to her senses that she will start speaking back to me we have a fallout in February...
Replies
Views
my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom