i need prayers please help us please im begging ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter godlovesgiselle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godlovesgiselle

Guest
i need prayers please help us please im begging i need you guys to pray for ### family please
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ###. I really need prayer. For almost two years now I haven’t truly lived my life. Every day feels taken over by my health. I’ll be sitting or laying down and sometimes I feel this big strong thump in my chest or stomach like my heart is going to stop for a second and like my...
Replies
10
Views
367
GodInHeaven please im begging with all my heart, please help mykids&i getInourOwnHome,ThisWeek,AwayFrom evil people who claim to be “family” please.Jesus Knows their hearts and i am begging Jesus please forgive them for they know not what they do. please help mykids&i get away from this abuse...
Replies
8
Views
502
Please, please I'm begging for a prayer to rejoice my heart and be able to know I will be ok. I need a prayer to be healed in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom