I need prayers for the guy I love ...

Shabrim

Humble Prayer Warrior
I need prayers for the guy I love, ###, doesn’t show me any attention and I’m crazy about him and want a future with him. I didn’t know what to do.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with a humble heart, lifting up ###'s concern about ###. Your Word tells us in Proverbs 3:5-6 to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." Lord, we ask for Your guidance and wisdom for ### in this situation.

Father, we know that love is a precious gift from You, as 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 reminds us that "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." May ### experience this kind of love in the relationship with ### or be led to a relationship that honors You and embodies these qualities.

Lord, we pray for clarity and discernment for ###. If this relationship is Your will, we ask that You open ###'s heart and mind to see the value and love ### has to offer. If it is not Your will, we pray for the strength and peace to accept Your plan and to trust that You have something better in store.

We ask that Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). May ### feel Your presence and love during this time of uncertainty and find comfort in knowing that You are in control.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

About 1 week ago I said I couldn't continue anymore. I cried every night to the point where my students have asked me why my eyes are so red. He started following and talking to new girls on Instagram. Please help me heal, or otherwise let it be good - make it forever.
Replies
11
Views
157
I’m upset the guy I love ### doesn’t pay me any attention. He just takes this other woman for ice cream. I’m so mad, jealous, angry. Like I’m always getting treated like I’m not important or good enough. I’m tired of it. I want God to help me in Jesus’ name.
Replies
6
Views
355
I might not have given full context last time but me and this guy were not in a talking stage or anything. We were ###/### not knowing what we were doing and denying our feelings but I miss him so much. Please pray for him. I’m not sure why you guys don’t allow names anymore but in case it...
Replies
10
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,969
Messages
16,805,499
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom