I need Prayers for my finances please. ...

DaisyMae1960

Humble Prayer Warrior
I need Prayers for my finances please. I went to a ### office for a consumer proposal so I can consolidate all my bills into one payment. I am on disability and my bills are higher than my cheque. The proposal was to go through but the ### keep bothering me. Pray they will stop and everything will work out for me Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I need prayers for my finances. I have a second interview with a great company on Tuesday afternoon. All I’m asking is for prayers to receive a job offer for this position. It’s very important to me. This will help me pay for my bills. I am behind on my mortgage, my car payment, and all...
Replies
8
Views
288
In the name of Jesus Christ I come asking for prayer again. I have been asking for prayer for a home for my wife, daughter, and grandson. Let me kind of start at the beginning, I am a child of God and yes we need prayer to. I rededicated my life to the Lord and got re-baptized November 4th...
Replies
13
Views
371
Hi, So I am currently struggling financially. I can’t seem to have enough money to pay for my bills. Bills are really piling up, I have lost motivation. I feel so lost right now. I am exhausted and burnt out. My salary is a little low. I admit I have bad spending habits but most of these are...
Replies
7
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom