I need prayers as I'm afraid of losing my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkro

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayers as I'm afraid of losing my house and business. My financial stress is overwhelming. I give my life to you Lord. Help me. Save me. Thanks you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and that this individual will be able to meet their financial needs. Comfort them and guide them through the hardship and remind them that you are with them. Reveal your presence to them and instill in them divine hope and peace. Let them feel your love. Thank you for the gift of eternal life purchased through the blood of Jesus Christ.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's so past time for me to be gone. I'm a burden. I deserve death. I want to die but I'm too chicken to take myself out and don't have a method that I'm certain will give me the desired result: my demise. Please God, take me. Don't leave me here to suffer.
Replies
9
Views
207
Good morning, I just had a meeting with HR at my work yesterday regarding some mistakes I made at work. I am already on thin ice and I am terrified I will lose my job. I am the sole provider for my ### and ###. I live in the ### which is like the most expensive place to live in the US. I love...
Replies
8
Views
290
I’m afraid to die. I’m ### and afraid my husband will stop loving me as I keep aging.
Replies
6
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom