I Need prayer that God gives restoration to me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngadams

Disciple of Prayer
I Need prayer that God gives restoration to me and my ### and my ###. We were back together for a year (I was adopted out and we reunited) and then they all turned on me. They want to talk to me or call me anymore. I am asking for prayer for my finances. I am in great need of finances right now. Prayer for my health, peace of mind, joy...as I am very broken and hurt right now. Prayer for my ### who is ###. Prayer for my grandson (###) that he will be delivered and blessed and prayer for my other grandson who is doing and has bad habits...that he will get a job and get on the right path.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m getting deceived by thinking I could be like God, I’m dust, please pray. I have the extreme of unbelief right now and I want and need to be saved. Please pray that God gives me a second chance and He shows me what I need to do! Thank you
Replies
7
Views
139
Please pray God gives resources to those who don't have much money or food.
Replies
7
Views
376
🙇🏻 Continuing Relentless Grace for matrimonial, young descendant, family, ministers, partners by guiding others by The Holy Spirit to follow up, speak truth in love and water seeds, as one plants another waters, but it is God that causes growth, 1 Cor 3:6-7... Our Father, we thank You that You...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom