I need prayer in order to come ...

Heavenly Father, please make known the healing power of your hands restoring them completely to health and comfort~we give you thanks and praise for blessings you have provided and will provide in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And they’re able to assemble it correctly the dealership, Lord Jesus, please and help these people come and be responsible and fix these issues quickly by your mighty Protecting blood covering and help to get some rest and strength when I need it so overwhelmed and important med insurance calls...
Replies
8
Views
270
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
226
In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,809
Members
648,085
Latest member
Trihaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom