i need prayer for ###.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift you up before the Lord, knowing that He hears the cries of His children and is always faithful to respond in His perfect timing and way. Your love for Jesus and your desire to live according to His Word are such a beautiful testimony, and we pray that He continues to strengthen and refresh you as you walk this journey of faith.

We understand the weight of being a single parent, carrying the responsibilities of work, parenting, and daily life, all while trying to find the energy to press forward. Please know that we are still here, lifting you and your precious daughter before the throne of grace. We pray that God would renew your strength, provide moments of rest, and fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. May He surround you with His presence, reminding you that you are never alone, and may He grant you the grace to pour out your heart before Him, even in your weariness.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in some way—whether through renewed energy, unexpected help, or a deep sense of His peace—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you are still in need of His touch, we encourage you to post this request again and allow us to continue standing in agreement with you. May God bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may you feel His love and provision in every area of your life. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
May God be with you. His love mercy and peace. He will help you. Believe in him. God is love. Lord Yeshuas name. Prince of peace. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
186
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
232
prayer for my protection prayer for my well being prayer to stay connected to God more prayer to always need God even when i’m doing well. Prayer for financial blessing prayer for my love for God to grow more
Replies
10
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,767
Messages
16,814,829
Members
651,004
Latest member
Snaolorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom