i need prayer for myself i'm having a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lucy1975
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucy1975

Guest
I need prayer for myself. I'm having a problem with my ex-boyfriend who has a really bad drug problem. I left him 5 months ago. I don't call him or even see him, and he is still bothering me at work and where I'm living at this time. I just would like peace of mind. I feel lost in pain and I'm falling apart. Please pray for me so I can have some kind of faith, peace, and joy back in my life. Thank you, my name is ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
292
Kindly pray for me, myself ###. I'm having my 1st year PG exam on ###. Kindly pray for me to pass for the exam.
Replies
5
Views
375
Idk why but I've been having a heavy heart since this morning. I'm afraid if I get aparted with him all again.... 😭😭 When he texted me last Sunday that we can meet since that day I swear to God that I didn't sleep peacefully at all. As somewhere I feel that I may again go back to that adversity...
Replies
12
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,607
Messages
16,813,105
Members
650,908
Latest member
Rodael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom