I need prayer for myself and ### to get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need prayer for myself and ### to get the money we need for our bill and past due rent. He was laid off December 5, 2013, and we are so far behind on rent and owe over $### in electric bill alone. We both have applications out, no places are calling, he was denied unemployment because he was a few weeks shy of what he had to put in. We pray and pray for some kind of miracle to come through. I just don't know how we are going to get caught up. We are good hardworking people and can't seem to crawl out of this hole we are stuck in. Our phone is due to get turned off, so if we did get call backs we wouldn't receive them.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
279
I have been jobless for 3 months now and i am lossing all hope and hating myself I need a strong prayet
Replies
9
Views
121
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom