I need prayer for my ###. He ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
127
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
231
Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom