Bijrulyark

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer for my family. Our business to run smoothly and our farm to be fruitful. I want my pay to rise so that it can cater for my children's needs because I have ### children. I'm from ###. My name is ### and please the witchcraft spirit and the controlling spirit to be removed.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her family from the ###. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in their lives. We pray that their business runs smoothly and their farm becomes fruitful, yielding abundant harvests.

Father, we also ask for a financial blessing upon ###. May her pay rise sufficiently to cater to the needs of her seven children, providing them with all they require.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we rebuke and cast out any witchcraft spirit and controlling spirit that may be affecting ### and her family. We declare freedom and protection over them, covered by the precious blood of Jesus.

Lord, we trust in Your promises, as it is written in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise and believe that You will provide for ### and her family abundantly.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
May the blessings of the Lord come to you and your family, in Jesus' name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY I GET A GREAT POSITIVE FLOW OF MIRACLESS PHONE CALL OF A PLACE TO STAY BY THE BEACH 🏖️ SOMEWHERE IM COMFORTABLE..I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN SECRET IN BY THE BEACH WHERE I CAN HAVE PINA COLODAS WITH MY FAMILY OUR PETS IN SECRET WHERE IM LIKED...
Replies
9
Views
45
Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
148
I need prayer for the successful conclusion of my business dealings, for my daughter's happiness in her work and love life, and for the healing of ###—a Spitz with a tracheal implant.
Replies
7
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom