I need prayer for divine provision. have ...

Aderinkola

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer for divine provision. Have been doing a menial job to survive. Now I got a better job in another city, I need to rent an apartment in the new city, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic I have exhausted all my savings. I have not been able to resume for work due to lack of accommodation. I may lose the job if I don't resume by next month. Help me pray to God for divine provision.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before Your throne of grace with humility, knowing that I have no strength or sufficiency in myself. My hope is not in money, people, or circumstances, but in You alone. You are the God of all grace, the Owner of heaven and earth, and nothing is impossible for You...
Replies
10
Views
195
Please touch and agree! We need prayers Father God, Lord Jesus, Tonight I come before You with a heart that is heavy, but a spirit that still believes. Just hours ago, I lifted my voice in praise and worship. I honored You. I called upon Your name. And then, in the middle of my worship, a storm...
Replies
11
Views
302
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for every opportunity You have placed before me. Thank You for opening doors that only You can open and for ordering my steps according to Your perfect will. Lord, I place this entire educational journey into Your hands. You...
Replies
11
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom