Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for deliverance from all demons. To break any demonic assignments against me. All curses and witchcraft to be broken in Jesus name. I need also deliverance and healing from all diseases, financial ruin and debts, joblessness and lack of opportunities. I am fatigued all day and need...
Replies
5
Views
463
Please pray for me to be fully delivered from my habitual sins. I've been struggling and falling into the same habitual sins again and again. Earlier I used to feel very bad and regret sinning and then wont do the same for a few days or even months, but nowadays, I've found myself falling into...
Replies
11
Views
151
I made the mistake of getting involved in new age and getting tarot readings and did not know it could let in spirits. Mainly, it’s considered an abomination in the Bible. I got them routinely for 4 years. And when I tried to leave it behind, something wasn’t letting me. I also had witchcraft...
Replies
9
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom