I need Prayer Concerning My Future Of My ### Marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord, giver of life, healer, restorer, fortress and deliverer. We pray right now in the name of Jesus that you place your full armor around this couple. That there be righteousness, truth, salvation, peace and the protection of the sword of the spirit that penetrates soul and spirit, marrow and bone. Where there is pain and confusion it be replaced with peace and understanding. That every effort of the devil be used for the good of this marriage. You promise Lord that you will never leave us or forsake us. Let your word remain on the hearts and lips of this couple. Bring wisdom be in control. You are the giver of every good and perfect gift. Let them see each other as a gift from you. Thank you for the healing that is about to take place. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer concerning my future. I believe my mother has been doing witchcraft over me. I was married 20 years and obtaining my doctorate and everything crashed down. I became homeless and divorced and my children cut ties with me. I am not an addict or anything. My mother used to come clean...
Replies
7
Views
485
My husband is currently in the United States, have went for my visa interview 3 times and I got rejected. Am planning to go again for the 4th time. Am tired of staying alone, God show me mercy.
Replies
7
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom