I need prayer as I have a large bill I need to pay.

noidmas

Prayer Warrior
I need prayer as I have a large bill I need to pay today. Please I have NO way to pay it and I have pretty much exhausted every option I can think of. Please pray God shows me the solution to this. I am super stressed and scared.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
313
Dear God, if you're reading this, I need a job, a work from home, dayshift job. I know I have been asking for a lot lately and been complaining too, but bills are stacking up and I can't do life anymore. Please give me a job that pays well so I can send my child to school, buy food and clothes...
Replies
7
Views
113
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom