I need peace God I need peace I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjC

Account Closed
I need peace God I need peace I pray that everyone in my family have the healing physically and mentally that they need in Jesus Holy name
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ###, am from ###, I lived at my home peacefully for a number of years I was never uncomfortable until recently a gansta opened a bar next to my home & started blasting loud music towards my home I contacted the police for help none was available so please pray for me so this...
Replies
8
Views
275
Please pray for me about peaceful sleep tonight as I am worn out and tired for the past ###-### weeks mentally too I would like to see everyone here go to bed before it gets too late too also pray that all of my needs are met too there are several serious ones too urgent ones pray for my life...
Replies
8
Views
177
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I...
Replies
6
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom