i need money right now because my ### needs ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter donyatrinidad
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

donyatrinidad

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Request for financial assistance due to a medical emergency following a house fire.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to through the name of your son Jesus who died on the cross for our sins, I ask for your help Lord because there is so much bad stuff going on in mine and my family's life Lord that I am struggling to keep going, Lord I'm also scared because I have a police interview...
Replies
9
Views
333
I am in need of money right now for utilities and insurance. Services will get disconnected if will not be able to pay today. Needed at least ### for past due utilities and insurance. Please grant and hear my prayer Lord Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
304
I need a miracle money right now. I am in need of $###, enough to survive this week 🥺 I am 0 balance and everyone is celebrating Christmas.
Replies
5
Views
960
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom