I need lots of prayer over my fiancé ###. We received

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need lots of prayer over my fiancé ###. We received bad news that his mom has been diagnosed with cancer for the 3rd time... She had just finished her radiation and chemo for her 2nd time at the end of May and now she will have to undergo chemo and radiation again. Since the beginning of this past week when he found out he's been so cruel with me, he's hurting deeply and has turned it into anger and is constantly being hurtful to me. We were such an affectionate couple and literally from the moment he found out is like his heart died...like he just doesn't care for me, I lost my Mother to terminal cancer on ###/###/### just days ago and his coldness and distance is deeply hurting me bc on top of grieving for my mom now I'm worried about his mom and him. I fear us breaking up because of this so please keep me in your prayers...

Lord Jesus please hear my plead to you as I'm begging you help me with this please because I can't anymore. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Isaiah 53:1,4,5; 1 Peter 1:24; Psalms 107:20

Cancer? Cancer has to bow and submit to the believer when the believer tells the cancer what it needs to do. NO! Cancer, you are defeated, you will come out of that woman's body and not return. By His stripes she is healed. Jesus is Lord and His Word trumps the word of the world...in Jesus' name.
 
I pray for divine healing for your finances mom now in every way in every part of her body now cancer leave her body now permanently in the mighty name of Jesus Christ in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I need lots of prayers, next months will be incredibly challenging for me. My husband applied for a visa to join me, unfortunately we aren't in a good place in the relationship, and if he gets refused I will have to keep going on my own and if he gets accepted we will have a lot of work...
Replies
11
Views
601
I need lots of prayer today. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
170
I need lots of prayers; the devil has been hitting me again w/ anxiety re: all the house repairs that need to b done to the point of having insomnia @ nite. Pls pray that this one co. will b understanding of me as they have somehow raised their prices since they last gave me a bid. I need to...
Replies
8
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom