i need investment for my new business please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Trust

O Christ Jesus, when all is darkness and we feel our weakness and helplessness, give us the sense of Your presence, Your love, and Your strength. Help us to have perfect trust in Your protecting love and strengthening power, so that nothing may frighten or worry us, for, living close to You, we shall see Your hand, Your purpose, Your will through all things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, As my employment comes to a close, I come to you in prayer for your guidance and support. I ask for your blessings upon my business and for the success and prosperity it will bring for my family, especially my ### and elderly ### and ###. I know that you have placed me on this...
Replies
6
Views
1K
Dear Lord Jesus, As my employment comes to a close, I come to You in prayer for Your guidance and support. My anxiety about this new venture worsens as I had a really bad day yesterday - I know through Jesus You will provide and have Your reasons. I ask for Your blessings upon my business and...
Replies
8
Views
601
I'm in need of new friends. Most of my friends moved out of town or state for jobs or near their families. I am also extremely lonely because I'm single. It's very awkward going to events as a single person and everyone else is coupled up. I was engaged a few years ago, but my ex called off...
Replies
10
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom