I need immediate prayers for my Mom ### ###, shes

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold their heart within yours, and renew their mind, body, and soul.

They are lost, but I they are singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give them the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for them. Guide them towards better health, and give them the wisdom to identify those you've placed around them to help them get better. In your name I pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings. My name is ### of ###. I need divine and immediate healing from all ###. Also, it appears that I am ###. I am celibate and this could only have happened by rape when * was asleep at one of the dangerous shelters * have been staying at. I am very frightened. 8 ask for strong protection...
Replies
12
Views
295
Lord, I am unemployed, been evicted and broke. I need $### to save my storage units. Please help me because I need a high paying stable job so I can be self-sufficient again, have my own home again and a blessing to others, need an immediate abundance of financial miracles to pay my storage...
Replies
9
Views
332
My life has broken down. I have emergency hospital bills, I am past due on my car payments. I am recovering from nurse burnout, pneumonia and a cardiac issue. I also lost ###lbs in ### months. My body is very stressed. I just got divorced and I keep trying to connect with pastors or their wives...
Replies
9
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom