i need help with my faith.God i need something ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufffy

Disciple of Prayer
i need help with my faith.

God i need something to hold on to. my weak mind has been through a lot and i am losing faith. i need to know that your here with me. there are so many people who do not care about you, and i dont want to be part of that. i want to be strong enough to be able to talk to them without questioning your place. i need a miracle.

### deserves to be with a man who will have patience with her and love her. i am wanting to be that man. i do not lust for her, i wish to make her happy and be her man. please intervene in our lives so we may have a chance to be together.

Jesus, when i read the bible, i feel better. when i pray for ###, its because i love her. i need this miracle, i know that she can come to love me too. please unite us through you, help us to come to love each other through you, and praise you.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Dear heavenly father, you have promised to never leave us, that you will be with us always even until the end of the age. Lord we pray that this man will find his solace in you. Dear brother in Christ Jesus, I would encourage you to read your scriptures daily. Meditate on God's word, drink it in, and ask for the power of the holy spirit in your life to guide you into all truth for he is not only the comforter, but the one whom the scriptures say reveals all truth to us. Commit your relationship with this girl to the Lord and if it is for your best God will bring it to its full fruition in the due process of time. And God's timing is perfect. He knows when you are really ready. Get into a good bible based church if you are not already in one, and stay in faith, believing for God's best in your life. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God." May God bless you and keep you, in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD TODAY IS A REALLY A GOOD DAY IN THE PHYSICAL IM WEARING MY OLLIES SHIRT I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT'S MEAN ### I HAVE BEEN STUPID I APOLOGIZE IT IS OVER FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW LIKE ME IM STILL FIGHTING IN APPS DEVIL IS A LIAR HE...
Replies
8
Views
287
My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
192
whxy can tGod ever hsow up when you need HIm too. i wish i was deead i wish i was never born i wishj i was ###
Replies
7
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom