I need help to make it through biochemistry. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

em6790

Disciple of Prayer
I need help to make it through biochemistry. Please pray that God would be faithful and help me through the studying. Pray that I would be able to get enough rest and stay sane in the meantime.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How do I get through the hard times. It feels lik I can’t sort through the challenges and resolve them. It’s overwhelming. I call on the name of Jesus Christ to please save me. I’m thankful for life. It just gets difficult at time and I don’t understand how to fix the problems ther immfacing...
Replies
9
Views
336
I’m not able to find a job no matter how hard I try and the bills are piling up. It gets frustrating, Father in Jesus name, I ask for assistance. This stagnation is very concerning. I escaped a very toxic workplace and since then I’ve been trying to heal and also look for work. I’m getting...
Replies
7
Views
333
Jesus i need help with home work and guitar i need to play with a group help me and need also guidance for my tooth please save it GOD of Mercy Amen
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom