I need God's mighty hand for my graduation to be released

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need breakthrough miracles in four areas of my life. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, wisdom, and success in my professional certification exam, and opens the door for a new job and employment visa. I am currently on my ###’s company visa, but there is uncertainty because the...
Replies
9
Views
210
1. Pray for God's mercy and Divine help in my life and family. 2. Pray for a divine turnaround in my life, my mum's life and brother's life, asking that El ROI, the God of eleventh hour will turn our water into wine. 3. Pray for breakthrough and divine deliverance from any family curse in my...
Replies
5
Views
295
I'm ### Grace studying in ### in ### doing ### and ### I have written my ### semester I don't think I will pass please pray that I should pass and clear all my backlogs and get graduation along with my batch I feel lot of hardship studying and lot of mental trauma please pray for my healing and...
Replies
5
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom