I need God's intervention on the ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus saints I’m writing to ask for prayers regarding the situation I’m facing at home my home have been toxic for years and it’s get worse each year my mom hates us to the core both me and ###, she has managed to move out from home and I’m left here with my...
Replies
8
Views
264
I'm praying to God to touch my ex husband heart ###,to remove anger ,pride and be fair and give me 1 house ,I don't have a house
Replies
12
Views
165
Could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my spouse's mind and to restore what the devil's trying to destroy And save my marriage that God put together
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom