I need God's guidance for a job that I ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am scheduled to have a colonoscopy in about 10 days. I am ### years old, and I understand that these procedures can carry greater risks for older adults. At the same time, I have some concerning bowel symptoms along with a positive family history, so my physician believes it is important for...
Replies
8
Views
154
Dear brothers and sisters, Please pray for my ministry work in ###. We are reaching students and young people with the message of Jesus Christ. I humbly request your prayers for strength, provision, and guidance as we continue this mission. Thank you for your love and support. God...
Replies
6
Views
285
Please pray for ###, for peace, confidence and reassuring health news from MRI. For ### to be better and visit to go really well. May I be alert, despite poor sleep. For myself, going through grief after a beloved one's passing, for sound sleep at night with dreams and visions led by the Lord...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,163
Members
649,666
Latest member
Muyrourance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom