I need God total healing in my body, health and wholeness

Osiki

Disciple of Prayer
I need God's total healing power to healing power and health.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dont know why everytime i wake up i find blood in my saliva. need healing, God heal all my disease and make me whole. Bless my body soul and spirit. also i have some head-ache. need healing.
Replies
12
Views
141
I am feeling pain in my body, due to a stress from my work. Please pray so it goes away and that there’s complete healing. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
488
Thank You El-Roi for all you do and are still doing. I'm thankful and grateful. Pls heal my family and I spirit, soul and body. Heal me of bone and hip pains. Heal my daughter and ### from any infirmities sickness and diseases. Heal my mother and ### of eye disease. Thank You Jesus
Replies
7
Views
489
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom