I need god to heal my knee, its keeping me out of work

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

pearl

Prayer Partner
I need god to heal my knee, its keeping me out of work and living on no income which i could use prayer for that too, also, that he gives me more christian friends to go out and do stuff with, i never have so much as anyone to go out for coffee with or visit them or anything, pray i get some more

Be Encouraged. Stay prayerful and trust God. The Bible states, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)

Similar Requests

Please lord help my knee pain go away I had a nasty fall at work please help heal me and I get back to normal please and thank you
Replies
Views
So much work to get done need much strength and healing and of stomach issues sounds like hunger pangs, but it’s not and it’s embarrassing with the person(s) that’s treating me. Pls Heal this also Lord and root cause, I put all sickness and diseases back on the enemy where it belongs heal all...
Replies
Views
Please pray for healing and deliverance from chronic pain and debilitating migraine headaches. The last headache lasted 48 hours and it was an agonizing experience to say the least. My knee doctor told me that I might not need to have a knee replacement but that I have auto immune disease which...
Replies
Views
It's me, T , Its me oh lord Standing on the need of PRAYER..... MOVE AS ONLY YOU CAN . STOP THE MADNESS ....I am TIRED FATHER ! THERE ARE PEOPLE AROUND US OUT TO HURT AND HARM US, GODS PEOPLE FOR SELF GAIN , THERE IS A SERIOUS NEED TO WAKE TO THIS TRUTH , TO PUT AN END .... Also my wife’s unfair...
Replies
Views
Please Help me pray this severe pain away. For the past week I’ve been in so much pain 4 emergency room trips because i could not sleep for days at a time. I was diagnosed during emergency room visit with sciatica it’s a nerve that has taken over my entire right side of my body. From my Hips to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom