i need God to heal my knee, I could've had a nanny

uruguay

Prayer Partner
i need God to heal my knee, I could've had a nanny job because someone wanted to hire me and I couldn't take it because of my bad knee. I even told God if He healed it I'd take the job, but He didn't, and I had to turn it down because I couldn't be on my feet so much with a bad knee. I was so disappointed. I need sit-down work, pray God gives me that. Also, I need God to get rid of these bedbugs. People in my apt building have them, and I've had them too, and they've done heat treatments, and I still have some. Pray they all die off. Also, that I get more Christian friends to hang with too. I never have anyone to hang out with except on rare occasions.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I have hurt myself and it is still healing. I still have pain and stiffness and can’t walk normally. Lord heal my knee / leg. I have physical therapy tomorrow and pray whatever I need to do does not make it worse.
Replies
7
Views
309
God please heal my ### i don't want to be disabled.
Replies
8
Views
417
Praise the lord Please pray for the speedy recovery and healing of my knee..please God hear my prayers let me walk like before do things like before please let it bend like before. thankyou Lord for everything you have done for the recovery till now. please help me God please
Replies
8
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,846
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom