I need God divine help in my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God will bring me to His courts; there are many things going on in my life that need His intervention. I have prayed and prayed. Psalm 65 says about it that, and I need Him to bring me into His courts to help me regarding my life and all that concerns me.
Replies
11
Views
165
Jesus, we praise You that we thank You for not only hearing our petition and prayers, not out of arrogance, but out of confidence in full belief and trust in You, that you will answer these prayers. Lord, I lift up my spouse to be today and our relationship and our reunion to You and the throne...
Replies
8
Views
156
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult and overwhelming season in my life. Recently, I have been experiencing troubling dreams and what feels like spiritual attacks that have left me feeling weak, fearful, and discouraged. My health has also...
Replies
7
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom