I Need God Back In My Life Just Dont Know Where To Start

  • Thread starter Thread starter lindaponcier
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lindaponcier

Guest
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to seek support from friends, family, or a counselor who can provide guidance and comfort. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help.
 
Let’s Pray…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home. Take away all my worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for me. Come through for me Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Bless me with the desires of my heart. Supply all my needs.

Deliver me from all fears, anxieties, and being or becoming overwhelmed. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in my life (love, joy, peace, faith, patience, goodness, gentleness, kindness, and self-control). Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power rest upon me.

Bless me. Increase my finances. Bless me with wisdom to become a wise steward over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let my lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach me how to love, honor, respect, praise, and worship You with my life. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer in Jesus’ name. Amen

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I NEED GOD BACK IN MY LIFE I'M TOO NEGATIVE IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE A DEMON IN ME I'M EVIL FOR NO REASON MORNING NIGHT WHATEVER TIME I'M NEVER HAPPY I NEED TO GET BACK WITH GOD ALMIGHTY
Replies
9
Views
682
Good Morning I NEED TO GET BACK WITH GOD IN MY LIFE MY Name IS ### ### IM FROM ### ### prayer request please I seek God healing and loving in Name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
11
Views
691
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek support from trusted individuals, such as spiritual leaders or counselors, who can provide guidance and help. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care and want to help you through this. If you're...
Replies
8
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom