I need financial help from God...completely confused ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the problem with water leaking in the kitchen (###'s appartenent) will be solved very quickly - let us somehow have no costs or minimum costs. We are paying from ###'s savings and we are afraid that it will be gone quickly because ### is 89 and has diabetes and early Alzheimer...
Replies
6
Views
129
I have been praying constantly for financial help even did a novena. However, I did not receive any financial relief; instead, my bank account was hacked of all my money. I could not buy food, feed my animals, or pay my bills. This gave me stress beyond what I’d felt ever, giving me migraine...
Replies
10
Views
520
Dear God, bless me financially and take away all ### curses from my life.
Replies
13
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,254
Messages
16,808,654
Members
650,669
Latest member
Fiumarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom