I need divine assistance in my business ...

Laralan

Disciple of Prayer
I need divine assistance in my business. I have been facing different types of loss and indebtedness for more than ### years. Kindly pray prophetically for me.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal from every despair and provide success. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
I need divine assistance in my business I have been facing different types of loss and indebtedness for more than ### years. Kindly pray prophetically for me
I pray that God would show you his Divine and miraculous way! May your cup overflow abundantly! In Jesus name I pray, amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly help me pray to God for the following: 1. My health I have diagnosed to be diabetic 2. My car needs ### to get some major repairs done and I don't have that kind of money 3. I need a new job urgently that can offer me a much improved package 4. My daughter for deliverance from...
Replies
8
Views
151
Calvary Greetings to you sir ..how are you doing sir? How's the family and God's Awesome ministry? We Bless God sir 🙏.. Daddy please I need more prayers sir on my behalf am facing a lot of trials and disappointments along with a lot of blockages in my directions making the end of the year a bit...
Replies
8
Views
329
I got married in ###, since then we have been trusting God for the children, I have had to undergo several surgical interventions and even IVF, yet all failed. We have run out of finances and are even owing a lot of people presently, we are trusting the Lord for divine intervention. Amen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
459
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,347
Messages
16,798,490
Members
649,863
Latest member
Reysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom