I Need Deliverance From An Evil Attack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Agyei Gyamfi Prince
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Agyei Gyamfi Prince

Guest
I want God to deliver me from an evil attack, it is in the form of madness, sometimes also it distracts me in different forms, it has been going on for a long time now and I need urgent prayer.
 
Lord release the demon that causes the attacks. Rebuke and destroy it. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I, ### ### ### of ###, ### ask for prayer evil is restrained from demonstrating pride and attacking any during deliverance, exorcism, and any time. I ask prayer all whomst evil attack via me and in creation are protected and evil may not attack any via me, and all of Good is made aware of all...
Replies
8
Views
146
Please pray for my husband for deliverance from evil attacks and tinnitus (RINGING in ears) in JESUS name. Please pray for peace and good health and I will testify in the name of Jesus. PRAISE THE LORD
Replies
7
Views
279
In the last few years my life has been going upside down and in the last year it got worse, I've been over drinking, Have low self esteem, Anxiety, lust, lying, isolation, Anger, mismanagement of finances and mistreatment of those I hold dear. It has reached a point where this kind of lifestyle...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom