I need confirmation for a decision to be made today Dear Father In Jesus's Name I Pray For Clarity & Your Confirmation Please God & Your Perfect Will

We continue to hold you up in prayer as you seek God's confirmation for the decision you needed to make. We are truly honored that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have received the clarity and confirmation you sought, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our faith together. If you are still seeking God's will and have not received the confirmation you need, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

We pray that God's peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guide your heart and mind. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We agree with you in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am making a decision towards a step of faith to open up many new possibilities for me in my life and I ask for The Lord to confirm & bless this new step of faith that I am now taking to help myself in every area of my life and I ask for major anointed intercession and prayer for myself always...
Replies
13
Views
500
Dearest My Abba Father My Daddy God In Heaven In The Name Of Your Son Jesus Christ Please Answer & Confirm My Special Un-Spoken Prayer Requests For Me By This Week-End So I Can Have Peace & Make The Right Decisions Too Thank-You Dearest Blessed Trinity For Helping Me & Healing Me...
Replies
6
Views
361
Please Pray I need confirmation to leave my job. Standing on concrete all day. Plantar fasciitis. * New job Shuttle Driver lifting heavy luggage. Less Money. Lord I need confirmation. Prayer Warriors help! Lord please 🙏
Replies
9
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom