I need closure now or a breakthrough something.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for praying for my son today, he had another peaceful calm day today. Jesus, thank You for faithfully answering our prayer and granting my precious son a peaceful rest night last night and calm day. I pray all anxiety, stubbornness, rigidity, anger, rage, negative habits, and anything...
Replies
7
Views
230
Thank you for praying for my son. Your prayers are so powerful and create daily miracles, healing, and breakthrough in my son's life. As it says in Matthew 18:20, "for where two or three gather in My name, there am I with them." Jesus faithfully intervened last night and helped him control his...
Replies
10
Views
302
I need closure and healing from what happened to me last year. I suffered from paranoia and anxiety. And was traumatized. I am a child of God but I don't know why I had experienced overwhelming attacks. May Jesus reveal himself to me to assure me He is always with me still. I feel bewildered...
Replies
8
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom