EVELYNNR
Humble Prayer Warrior
I need an advice because I don't know what to do anymore since my husband. Started working at a bar at night he is completely being different, on Saturday he came home at night telling me to take ecstasy that a friend of him told him that is good to give you energy and to make you feel close like sweet to your wife and husband well I told him that I wasn't going to do that but he did it and got all sick couldn't sleep and was wake for almost all day. Long. When he stayed in the living room he drank a whole bottle of wine and tequila and I found out today he was watching porno movie for 6 hours he rent it. I got so mad at him and he lied to me saying he didn't but he did and we are going to be bill for that $30 then he left home and went and bought some booze came home couple hours ago brought us food and he is pretending like nothing happened and then he blame it all in that pill. I am so confused and mad I don't know what to say to him and he said I am just controlling him and that's better than cheating its just tv! Is that true? Is that right in God's eyes? What I should do what I should tell him? I told him in that time this is over! That's when he left and then came back. Then he told me if I was going to end our marriage because of that to let him know so he will leave the apartment tomorrow. We lease this apartment and he knows that I don't have the money to pay it and I have the kids to a 6 year old and an 18 months old. Please pray for us and please let me know what to do what to tell him to make him realize the truth. I am 23 years older than him but he treats me like a kid that's what I think. God bless you all. My husband's name is ###. Should I leave him?
