I Need A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter donnaf58
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

donnaf58

Guest
Father your word saids ask and ye shall recieve. I am stepping out in Faith Lord. Father i need a car or truck to drive. i do not have any money and i am on disability. I hate asking others to borrow their cars or take me to the places i need to go to. I do not even get to go to church because i don't have a ride. Please help me to get a car or truck so i can go to church and worship and praise your name. I thank you for blessing me like you have and i have so much to be thankful for. I pray for all of the persons affected by Hurricane Irene. Give them hope,peace and strength. I ask all of this in the precious name of Jesus.
 
OUr Father in heaven, I pray that you send sister ###.a vehicle that will allow her to go around. We believe you will do it in Jesus name. We count it done. Thank You, We praise You in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord please take time to help this ### get work if it is your will so this ### can afford a car. Amen.
 
Father, thank you for giving your daughter a heart that wants to worship you. Please provide her transportation to be able to be a part of the body of Christ and all that she can give on your behalf. Lord, please remind her of how precious she is in your sight. In Christ's name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Jesus. I pray for Your blessing over this woman. Please pour it over her and let her know that she is most precious and that You will supply all her needs. I pray for love and forgiveness, peace and hope. Please bless ### and give her a nice car and all other things she needs. Give her Your blessings. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had several surgeries which left me disabled, I haven’t been able to pay my fines to get my license back. I got caught driving to social security office for third time. I go to court today I need all the prayers I can get to keep me out of jail and probation. I need something to go good for me...
Replies
10
Views
173
Dear Lord Jesus, I need the ### spot. I need to get my foot in the door. I want to try to get a little bit of my puppet series and asking to become a big shot. Iconic thing and promote it is to qualify. You is the uplift unfortunate people who who could be the same as unlucky more or even less...
Replies
12
Views
151
I am from ### i was working as a ### for the last ### Years ,please life cost is increasing amd i cant to bay car band House i have ### families ,help me please In the name of JESUS
Replies
13
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom