I Need A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ptech93

Disciple of Prayer
Sigh. God knows how bad I need a car. I'm a college student who's ### years old and I'm tired of relying on people for rides. It discourages me when I see my friends who reject God drive nice cars and I'm struggling to gather change for the bus. If God owns all the riches and glory how come he can't bless me? If he's an almighty God and the only true God what's stopping him? I need encouragement. I always lose faith and therefore I fall short. I need a blessing. I'm in a need. 😔
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Read Psalm 73, where a similar question arises. I do pray for you that you hold on to your heavenly Father who takes care of you and that you can lift up your eyes to him and trust him.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I need the ### spot. I need to get my foot in the door. I want to try to get a little bit of my puppet series and asking to become a big shot. Iconic thing and promote it is to qualify. You is the uplift unfortunate people who who could be the same as unlucky more or even less...
Replies
12
Views
143
I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
192
Praise lord iam ### I attend my interview for msc urology in ###..so I don't know that college I will select or not pray for me I need to do pg..in that college pray for me
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom