I Need A Real Sign From You God...........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eveline888
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eveline888

Guest
Dear God,

I know that I am Yours only, now always, and forever.

Kindly please use me or wear me the same as Your will only GOD in this world, so that I can show all the other peoples above this earth all Your big glory in this world GOD.

Thank you GOD.

I love You always God.

Your daughter,

Miss ### ### ### ###

Thank you.

Best regards,

### ### ###
 
jesus always with u dont worry
 
Lord, help ### and ### accept the truth and flee from idolatry. Your word says that Jesus is the only mediator between man and God. ### is not the queen of heaven she is just another saint in heaven. It is idolatry to believe in or pray to any other God than the one true God who is the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. The Bible instructs us to direct our prayers to the Father and to end every prayer in the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father. LOrd, help ### and ### accept the truth and come to repentance and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, in His name i pray, amen.

"JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME." JN. 14:6

"FOR THEIR IS ONE GOD, AND ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS; WHO GAVE HIMSELF A RANSOM FOR ALL..." 1 TIM. 2:6

JESUS TELLS US HOW TO PRAY. SEE THE LORD'S PRAYER MATTHEW 6:9-13
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father we pray that you give ### wisdom and knowledge to see your will in her life, help her to follow it and obey your Words. Open her eyes to your Words Lord and let her hear your voice. Holy Spirit hold her hands and guide her in the right paths. Let your light shine in her life Lord that she will draw more people to you. Give her strength Lord for the work that you have called her to do. Protect her also and her family and supply all their needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
240
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:22 “After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 29:22, Job reflects on the respect and influence he once had within his community. He recalls how people...
Replies
10
Views
199
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! ======================================================================== Myself and my family member reached the destination without any problem. Thanks to God and the Prayer Warriors who have prayed for us...
Replies
6
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom