I need a prayet for people to ...

I’m sorry to hear about your situation, friend. I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way and help you experience His peace and joy as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my husband and son. We live in the house we rent now for 8 years. The landlord said we can rent to buy, so we paid her for 5 years dubble the rent, the contract ended after 5 years although she made a verbal contract/agreement with us that she will extend it for us for...
Replies
6
Views
108
my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
12
Views
97
I had several surgeries which left me disabled, I haven’t been able to pay my fines to get my license back. I got caught driving to social security office for third time. I go to court today I need all the prayers I can get to keep me out of jail and probation. I need something to go good for me...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom