I need a prayer for ### to be set free from prison.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for the release of your loved one from prison and for your family during this challenging time. We are truly grateful that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. Today, as the judge's decision is revealed, we are here with you in spirit, interceding for God's mercy and wisdom to be evident. If your request is answered and your loved one is set free in Jesus Name, please share the good news and let us rejoice with you. If the door remains closed, we want you to know that we are confident that God has a purpose for this season. Please update us so we can continue to pray for you. We pray that His peace will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so ready to be free from my pornography addiction of the last 15 years. I keep asking God to remove it but He still hasn’t. I just really need a miracle.
Replies
10
Views
740
Jesus please set ### free from jail! I believe in my heart that he is forgiven and set free! Release him from jail and set him free I pray in Jesus name! Thank you to everyone for all the support and prayers in this difficult time at the moment! I believe through the blood of Jesus Christ my ###...
Replies
8
Views
727
Pray for my ### early release from prison within this month and secure his job and salary.
Replies
6
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom