I need a nice paying job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Annulment of the curse that I am only suitable for low paying job and low paying job are god will where it is human will in my life. I break the curse in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
77
I lost my job and visa is cancelled and ver desperate for a well paying job in a good company
Replies
12
Views
161
To break the curse of low paying job masked as God will where is it actually human will to pit at my capability and I will not be happy working such jobs.
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom