I Need A Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray to come to light and warmth in every area of ### life.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
My Dear Friend, INJIP May you come to know & understand the Peace and Comfort of our Heavenly Father, For though are NEVER ALONE. May tomorrow be a new day of peace, happiness, many friends, sunny skies & most of all the Love of God. AMEN! DO NOT GIVE UP, HE HEARS YOUR PRAYERS.. Timing is of his will. Love In Christ!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
202
Bigger new apartment for me. I need a miracle. At least two big rooms. At least 50 m2. Very nice condo. Good structured rooms. Nice balcony. Big kitchen!!! For all possible devices/machines/tools/dishes. New furniture. All my wishes fulfilled in this apartment!
Replies
5
Views
119
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom