I Need A Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Lord, please show His great mercy and faithfulness to me and gave me a way to escape from all the problems and troubles in my life. Lord, please have mercy with all my heart and gave me deliverance and victory in all these struggles that I have, because I want to tell all of your faithfulness and mercy. Lord have mercy on me a sinner and forgive all my shortcomings and mistakes. Lord in your mercy, hope. Lord without Your mercy I am lost and I can not live.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
195
Bigger new apartment for me. I need a miracle. At least two big rooms. At least 50 m2. Very nice condo. Good structured rooms. Nice balcony. Big kitchen!!! For all possible devices/machines/tools/dishes. New furniture. All my wishes fulfilled in this apartment!
Replies
5
Views
119
Hello, I need a miracle and your prayers. I’m unemployed and recovering from plantar fasciitis and toe surgery. I’ve got to move out by the end of the month, and the place where I’m living has become toxic. My landlord is suing another tenant and siding with a roommate who has actually mixed...
Replies
9
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom