I need a miracle. I received a ### and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bert5
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bert5

Guest
I need a miracle. I received a DWI and I feel so stupid for it. I have been feeling great internal pain, agony, and stress and have trouble getting my mind off it. I have been praying for hours upon hours until I get tired that God performs a miracle of mercy somehow someway. I am never going to drink again!
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a severe problem. I stutter severely when I try to pray to God, I can barely speak to God, this has been going on for a long time now. Some times it is so bad I can't talk to God at all but I have to do it anyway because I must pray...
Replies
15
Views
225
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a severe problem. I stutter severely when I try to pray to God, I can barely speak to God, this has been going on for a long time now. Some times it is so bad I can't talk to God at all but I have to do it anyway because I must pray...
Replies
8
Views
160
God, I need a miracle right now because they will send me a delivery that I deserve because God knows I deserve to get good news and a surprise news from text on my phone.
Replies
14
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom