I need a miracle. I am still in love with ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
166
?> Please pray for me. I am in a very dark and desperate place right now. Since losing my daughter to suicide, my life has been one devastating situation after another. I have experienced homelessness, family conflict, abuse, loss of relationships, loss of work, financial hardship, and more...
Replies
12
Views
99
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have a severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me tremendously, however about 2 weeks ago I ran out of the medication for about 24 hours. My blood levels are now very low and I...
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,890
Messages
16,804,397
Members
650,369
Latest member
Astoollaenrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom