I need a life partner. I've been ###.

Nebvargur

Humble Prayer Partner
I need a life partner. I've been rejected by ladies over time. I pray that the LORD give me my own partner. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother ###. Lord, You know the desires of his heart and the pain he has felt from rejection. We ask that You guide him to the life partner You have chosen for him. Your Word says in Genesis 2:18, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." We trust in Your perfect timing and plan. Please grant ### patience, peace, and faith as he waits for Your provision. May he find comfort in Your love and assurance in Your promises. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me May God bless me with a good, righteous, honest, loyal, and God-fearing life partner. May the person whom God has destined for me enter my life soon Amen
Replies
10
Views
424
Scripture says we have not, because we ask not. So today I pray for a suitable life partner. Someone who Loves God & obeys his word, will love me, my kids and who will be on assignment to lead , protect and provide. And that I in turn can submit to, love & nurture and ultimately have a...
Replies
10
Views
138
Good morning Sons of God May you please pray for me. My life is stagnant. I ask fo ways to have achievements, progress, changes, to be healthy and to have life partner with love, respect and trust.
Replies
11
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,564
Messages
16,812,423
Members
650,879
Latest member
Karayrirview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom