I Need A Job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Please Touch & Agree With Me In Prayer: God in Jesus’ name I pray that You will bless this child of God, my ### in Christ Jesus with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits. A job she will enjoy going to daily. Prepare her for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for her to be used to her full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have bless her with.
 
I share with you this prayer and believe God will answer as requested. God answers prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Replies
7
Views
113
Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
313
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom